Welcome to the page for Second Presbyterian Youth (SPY)! We’re so glad you stopped by. Below is information on our regular weekly programs as well as information related to upcoming events!
- Sunday School: 7th-12th grade youth and their friends meet in the Youth Room from 9:40-10:40am for Bible lessons and discussion. Grab a doughnut and join us!
- Youth Group: 6th – 12th grade. We meet Sundays from 5:00-7:00pm in the Fellowship Hall where we begin with dinner ($5) and then have time for discussions, lessons, activities and games. We meet every Sunday during the school year unless otherwise noted on our calendar (which can be found below).
- High School Wednesday Night Discussion Group (9th – 12th grade) – High schoolers gather in the library (2nd Floor) at the church from 6:00-7:30pm to hang out, share what’s happening, and discuss questions on a whole variety of topics. You can bring your own dinner or eat beforehand, and we almost always have snacks! You can even come early to do homework or just hang out if you want!
- Fall Youth Retreat at Camp Burnamwood
- Click here to complete Medical Release Form online
- Second Presbyterian Church Medical Release in PDF Form
Did you know you can pay for youth events online?
- Click here to pay for youth meals
- Click here to pay for youth activities
- Click here to support youth mission trips
For more information, email Sara using the contact form below: