Welcome to the page for Second Presbyterian Youth (SPY)! We’re so glad you stopped by. Below is info on our regular weekly programs as well as info related to upcoming events!
Sunday School (Sept-May): 7th-12th grade youth and their friends meet in the Youth Room from 9:40-10:40am for Bible lessons and discussion. Grab a doughnut and join us!
Youth Group (August – May): 6th – 12th grade. We meet Sundays from 5:00-7:00pm in the Fellowship Hall where we begin with dinner ($5) and then have time for discussions, lessons, activities and games. We meet every Sunday during the school year unless otherwise noted on our calendar (which can be found below). Your first dinner is “on the house,” so join us for an awesome night of fun and fellowship!
High School Wednesday Night Discussion Group (August – May): 9th – 12th grade. High schoolers gather in the library (2nd Floor) at the church from 6:00-7:30pm to hang out, share what’s happening, and discuss questions on a whole variety of topics. You can bring your own dinner or eat beforehand, and we almost always have snacks! You can even come early to do homework or just hang out if you want!
- SPY Summer Calendar: Click here for the Summer 2019 Youth Calendar If you have any questions, please feel free to email Rev. Sara Benedetti below or call the church office at (859) 254-7768.
- Click here for the Registration Form – Summer 2019
- Second Pres Medical Release Form: This form is good for the current school year and is required for EVERY youth who attends one of our events. Fill it out and return it to Sara, and you won’t have to do it again until August!
Did you know you can pay for youth events online?
- Click here to pay for youth meals
- Click here to pay for youth activities
- Click here to support youth mission trips
For more information, email Sara using the contact form below: